Friday, August 1, 2008

Review Of Pawnshops For Olivia

Ok, I've had the cd for sometime. Listened to it a few times now and thought I'd finally write a review about the CD.

1) I Wonder - Reminds me of a combination of CCR and Doors song.

2)Summer of Your Discontent - Was interesting. Give me a few more days might end up with a better verdict.

3)Uptown Chevy Girl - Thought it was a great song.

4)There Are Times -  There Are Times - Ok, I think I found a new theme song. Sorry Gretchen Wilson, move over, Crabby and TE's took over.

5)Can't Be What You Want Me To Be -  Another song I see as my theme song. Oh wait, I think it is on my account here.

6)Dear Lisa - I thought the beginning sounded like CCR's song "Bad Moon Rising" but I think I'm having a need for CCR at the moment.

7)I Don't Fall In Love- Ok, I think the TE's still have their special touch. They are the only band that can relax me. Make more songs like this one please.

8) Somewhere Down the Line - I'm starting to wonder when these people are going to go professional?

9) So Alone - Has the booking agent on the phone seeing if I can start putting these dudes on the road.

10) Downer's Grove - Tought this was a great song. Especially since there's 2 people I think are pretty cool.

11) Topsy - I didn't know there was a new version of the song Wipeout Townedger style! Ok, I'm diggin' this one only because I have a thing for drums.  Oops, now ya'll now a secret of mine.

12) Ever So Much - Another great song. I'm currently waiting for a response from the booking agent on the tour dates.

13)Time And Space - This is my favorite song. A special person gave me a few bright ideas (he's a good-looking man who is really sweet and funny, I think he goes by the name Crabby) and helped with the song.  Hey Crabby, love ya!

14) Beyond The Sun - Ok, now I had a flash back of an Eagles song. TE's, I think you could whip some tush against the Eagles, CCR, the Doors, and a few others.

I think this band needs to go out on tour so I can hear all the great songs they come out with. Best CD so far guys.