Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crabb Bits:Wreck Beach, Doors, Dumbass Bush

And now, I take a look at the Crabb mail bag to read the couple comments that were presented to me.
The Arizona Trip was plan B to the original intent of trying to get to Seattle once again and I hope some day I can get to the northwest to hook up with friends up there.  When you live in the wasteland we call Floodland, er Iowa, the airports don't give you a lot of choices and the reason why Southwest Airlines is so profitable is that they don't have any planes going through Iowa.  Which means it sucks we can't do the Wanna Get Away thingy that they're always putting on Cub games, if and when WGN gets off their ass and shows Cub games.  We have Allegiant Airlines that gives us the ability to fly to the deserts in one setting rather than go through four or five airport hubs to get to Washington State.  In the end, it was more cost effective just to go to the familar rather than deal with the unknown and play to the rules of United or Northwest.  It's been seven years since I've been to the NW and now I probaly have forgotten where everything is at, except what's on the interstate. But still something about Ritzville or Moses Lake makes me want to go up there and see it before I'm gone from this life.  Perhaps I'll be reborn to be up there, or in Kingman, or someplace out in the high country of AZ.

I need new pictures of myself since I don't have any recent pics of me and thought I pull one out of the archives and one that actually showing the world I can actually smile.  The pics from the Chain Of Rocks vacation of last year, the pics of me simply sucked, it was very windy and most of the time I looked bloated so I never posted any.  The picture of me and Olivia is from the archives and is a few years old.   We still keep in touch from time to time and remain friends.  There's no pefect match out there, or soulmates (gawd can you imagine a woman that thinks like Crabby?) and perhaps we'll never find that special one to share life with.  It helps if you're "curvy" or "busty", have real long hair and can pass gas with the best of them (yeh, i know, gross but everybody farts, I'm sure Jessica Simpson does her share too) and can talk music for hours.  I do have other pics with friends from Mingles, I do have one with Sonya that is a co worker in the archives too who at age 36 still manages to make Bill n Steve at work wag their tongues when she walks by.  I do find that most of the My Spacers that I talk to are women and they do a better job of keeping in touch than most male friends I have out there.  As I said before, whoever writes to me, I reply back but true, most of whoever writes are women.  And there's nothing wrong with that.

August is winding down bigtime and the earwigs this year have been less of a pest than the last couple years and perhaps the 40 days and nights of rains had something to do with that.  After a very very wet winter and spring, we are finally in a dry period for the past month and thankfully the gullywashers have been few and far between.  Now the fucking weathermen are saying "we can sure use some rain" to which I say Bullshit, should have stockpile some of that 31 foot Epic Surge we had two months ago.  This place can turn dry as a bone and I wouldn't complain.

For seven years, we have had Governor Bush drive this country into the brink of the next depression and now he's back to his usual blame the Democrats for high gas prices, while he pocketing some of that oil money himself.  Normally, I would blast the hell out of him and the Nazi Clone VP but the Democrats who have controlled congress have done even less than the Republicunts have done beforehand.  And to reward yourself by going on vacation all summer isn't setting too well with us either.  Maybe in my next life i can be a oil baron so I can get in with the tax credits and cuts that Bush and the Republicunts gave Big Oil so they can have triple digit profits which is going to stop.  Nobody is going to be very happy paying for 10 dollar a gallon gas that's for sure. As I said before the Democraps have gotta learn to start bullshitting better than sitting on their ass and giving themselves raises for doing nothing.  It's one thing to stand up to Governor Dubya but after hurricanes, floods and seeing your town become a ghost town due to floods and four dollar gallon gas and two dollar loaf of bread the public gets a little tired of do nothing government.  All democraps want to do is form committees to discuss floods and what to do, or form a committee on discussing lifting oil bans.  Just fucking do something and quickly.  It's easy just to toss the do nothings out and get the Republicunts back in with McCain in there and live with the aftermath.  I don't want to sound like FOX news but Obama isn't impressing me that much and McCain less with his dumbass attack ads that don't address anything but slander and gave us Perez Hilton and Flavor Flav.  I'm also thinking if McCain gets Milt Romney to be VP, this may not look good for the Democrappers.  But then again it's all speculation and don't get me started on that department.

Also to the folks in Washington State, too bad you gotta deal with Dino Rossi, he seems to be a like a zit that always keeps popping up every time y'all vote for a new Govenor.  He reminds me of the late Even Mecham, who kept running for Governor of Arizona, then got it, then screwed the state up to a point he got impeached.  You can probaly do better than Christine but you wouldn't get it in Dino.  Why is it that we never get a good qualified person to run for government but always seem to get the dumbasses that don't have a clue but to spend taxpayers money on stupid shit?  I hope the next world things are run by reason and not by fear and warmongers who are hellbent in destroying the world by wars, drilling for oil half a planet down  and Hummers?

I have to comment on The Doors, who finally are going to be shut for good after the three surviving member settle the whole thing.  It seems that John Densmore was the bad guy out of this, the guy that wouldn't sign off Doors songs for commericals and IPODs, the guy that didn't tour with them when the Faux'pas Doors toured with Ian Asbury in the decade.  It is so easy to take the money on the table and sell out, ya think with royalties recieved from overplayed Doors songs weren't enough.  Actually The Doors did continue to tour and make a couple of poopy albums after Jim Morrison left the world.  I think John Densmore did a pretty noble thing considering that people would love to rake him over the coals.  Without Jim Morrison, The Doors weren't The Doors and Ian Asbury is not Jim Morrison.  And I think that's the problem of Classic Rock itself, that the bands that ruled radio and records forty years ago are no longer a complete band, most of now senior citizens and it isn't the same as it was when you were watching them on TV back in the 60s or 70s.  It was a wonderful time to be in a band, to creative music and the original review of Woodstock was that it sucked, and it rained too much during the shows up there.  I wish we can all get back to the garden, but you can't go back to the past to when it all begin.  And all the Viagara in the world might get that four hour hard-on, the Just For Men can recolored your hair and botox might make you young if it doesn't turn you into Frankenstein but that big belly and winkles elsewhere shows that you're much older now.  And you cannot buy back time (and if you can let me in on that secret so I can buy back about thirty years), no matter what ya do.

http://www.wreckbeach.org/

And finally, perhaps my last thing to do on the to do list is go check out a nude beach, just to take it all off and blend in with the crowd.  I really don't wanna hear about the prudes out there about being naked in a beach setting.  You're born into the world naked and even prudes take it all off to get some anyway so shut up on that.  It seems like a interesting idea and nobody there is going to make fun of you anyway so it's a thought.  But I have done is starting riding a bike when I go up to Madison and we do have some trails so maybe I can start getting a two wheeler here and just go into town and ride the pavement without getting run over.  Once the CD stores close up here, and once Best Buy and Wal Mart keep the CDs in a single aisle up by the checkouts, I'm going have to do something with the time I have left in life.   We don't have nude beaches up here.  Too many mosquitoes and gnats getting into the wrong places.  Ugh.  (Note: somehow this link was reported as an attack site,whatever the fuck that means. Time and time again I have to update certain links so that we don't get a attack site report.  The link is safe, however the dumb fucks who report this as attack site, I would like to attack with an baseball bat.  My definition of a attack site).

And that's the bi monthly look in the email file and my weekly industry of thought.  Rock on.