Monday, February 2, 2009

The Super Bowl Commericals

I think the commercials we seen this super bowl were a lot better than the garbage they spewed out last year but for three million dollars per 30 second they better hold me attention. Some did, most didn't but oh well.

Faves
The Bud Light Office Meeting-Most of the time Bud Light's commericals make me switch the channel but this little ditty about the dood making fun of the economy and watching him get thrown out of the building got laughs from myself and Russ, my best friend.

Doritos Crystal Ball Commerical-I think this one got the biggest laugh and was the best. Uh, don't wish on the cystal ball and throw it at the boss' gonads, you might find yourself in the uneployment line.

The Teleforia Box of Roses commerical. Nothing says I love you like Dead Flowers tellin you how ugly you are. Funny.

The Budweiser Clydesdale Commericals, I think I like the Generations of Clydesdale better than the other ones but usually we get quality when Budweiser decides to show the horses off.

Denny's Breakfast Commercial with Martin Scorace: This one had me LOL. When martin trying to tell the rest of the guys of what he's going to do, the waitress keeps adding more ready whip to his pancakes. However, we don't have anymore Denny's up here, they're all closed up, so have to go to IHOP or Perkins'.

Bridestone Mr Potato Head and Mrs Potato Head losing her lips due to a bump.
The Coke Zero Polamulu Parody of Mean Joe Greene

The annoying.
The E Trade Baby-I can't imagine this being the best of the commericals but since there's a lot of folk out there that like computer generated talking babies you can add it to your list of best but it's on my worst of. Every time I see this Etrade Baby, I switched the channel. Fucking scary.

The Pepsi Bob Dylan/Will I Am Forever Young thingy.
The Pepsi MacGruber Parody....These commericals make me want to drink Coke. My best friend wife Debbie cracked a rib laughing at that remark of mine.

GO Daddy.Com Nothing more annoying then seeing these commericals saying if you want to see the rest of this log on to a computer. Nice if you have highspeed but since it's TV MA for commericals better not to access it at work.

The Coke Bug Commerical...Makes me want to drink RC Cola.

Career Builder.Com Some people this is classic, I think it got more annoying as it went on. There's a fine line between clever and stupid, and this commerical goes both ways till the end when it stays over on the side of stupid.

What was missing. The Miller High Life Guy although he appears in a 10 second thingy yelling HIGH LIFE. Guess Miller's was on a budget.

Bring back, The Budweiser Froggies.