Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Is Here Now It Can Go Away

It had to end.

On Wed. afternoon we hit a record high of 52 degrees as I walked out into the sun and actually felt some warmth of the sun on the back of my neck.  At four oclock, the front went through and the winds went from a light SW to a hard blowing NW as the snow begin to fall in a wind driven haze.  The roads actually were not bad, by that time the temps drop about 30 degrees so it wasn't icy.   But the way the wind blew it, some places had no snow whereas the back of my door and between my cars was about 2 feet of the GD white shite.  The wind blew it all around yesterday and in the end we got about 5 and half inches of the white crap and winter is now here in Iowa.  With more to come next week for sure.

Other notes:  the ratings seem to indicate that viewership will return to around 1,400 views give or take a hundred or two.  Unfortunly, Domur Ru will not go away, just when I think it is, I see about five views from that GD spam site and about ready to be in third place in the all time referring URL.  I guess a Russian link based in Texas really thinks that this site is going to put Domur Ru on the map.  Oh well, you try to put together a blog music site that can make a difference only to be a part of a spammer rating game from the Russians based out of Dallas that thinks this can be used as world domination.   Fuck you Domur Ru and take the GD snow with you too.

4 comments:

drewzepmeister said...

We got 6 1/2 inches of snow last night here in Wisconsin last night. The first significant snowfall of the season.

TAD said...

Crabby: Our snow is sposta B coming sometime this weekend. Last time it snowed here we got a foot & 1/2 & everything STOPPED. If I havta drive the Cadillac 2 work in that stuff, with the other idiots we've got on the roads here, well ... I'll walk. It's only a mile. & I've walked it B4 when it was 18 degrees outside.
Fuck Winter.
It's been nice talkin to ya....

R S Crabb said...

I think the total we got was about 5 and half inches so we'll stay with that. Roads were pretty good, the snow was light and fluffy and didn't stick which helps, the Alberta Clipper last night didn't drop anything.

Hey TAD, my thoughts exactly about winter. Idiots don't drive in it very well either. If it's too bad, I'll stay home. Always a pleasure talking to ya. ;)

TAD said...

Hey Crabby -- We ended up with an INCH of snow, just enuf 2 make it intresting -- but now we're in2 a hard freeze, something like 22 degrees outside right now, so I guess winter really is here. At least I don't havta go out in it -- I get the next 2 days off.
Don't stop blogging -- I know Drew & I will still read ya, & there must B SOME Real People piling up all those visits you get every month.
Keep warm....