Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year Begins

Hope everybody had a Happy New Year, sorry I haven't been much online. I've been taking a week off and hanging with the GF.

Thanks to the Blogspot bros of Funderglass, TAD's Backup Plan and Drew's Odd And Sods for the continuing support and links to my blogs and The Best of 2010 has been the overall runaway winning blog. Can't understand the logic of My Girlfriend Thinks I should Blog more Often or the outdated Sick of Summer Ready for fall Top ten being so popular but to each their own i guess.

If you like top tens and follow them, this will be my 9th year of doing a top ten of songs of the week. And of course other news as they happen and maybe a bargain hunting trip to Madison once again. But no AZ trip this year to speak of. Been there done that and moving on, nothing left to see.

Here's hoping for a better year than last.

No comments: