Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Weekend Observations

On Jessica Simpson getting married a 2nd time.....Who cares? Not Me. Everybody gets married the trick is to stay married. That's a hard thing to do, sorry that won't last.

On The Football Hawkeyes: Unfortunately our defense is lacking. They can't stop the slant pass. Losing A J Edds, Pat Angerer and Spivey was irreplaceable. Dan Persa played the game of his life, and then goes out for the rest of the season with an torn ACL. In the meantime Northwestern is getting to be just as hated as Ohio State, to which I'm sure will be going up and down the field at will on the Hawkeye defense. Or maybe the Hawks will wake the fuck up and play the game of their season and upset them. I still consider this season a success if Iowa beats OSU and Minnesota.

What I heard from the Bruce Springsteen Promise album I didn't care much. Darkness On The Edge Of Town is a hard album to like but it works on its own without the bonus stuff that makes up The Promise. However it did make me go back to review 18 Songs, that 1999 compliation that you can get for five bucks at Wally World and I think I perfer the songs on that album.

I guess the ratings for the guest blog didn't turn out so well. Guess I'll be back with one of my own top ten this week.

New Kid Rock, I'll let my GF review that one.