Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow Comments From You Know Who

Leave it to my sweetheart to buy the new Kid Rock album since I decided to take a pass from it. And now today's guest will tell you about it. From the mind of Miss Nicole.....

Kid Rock's new CD released today Born Free is one of his better CD's so far. I got to thinking, he's not really swearing to much in his CD's anymore, especially not using the f-bomb, until I got to track 6 God Bless Saturday. I pretty much laughed when I heard Monday's a Bitch. Thanks Kid Rock, I think I found my new favorite song! lol I was talking with my other half earlier today about how Sheryl Crow seems to be butting her way into a lot of CD's as of late, like this CD that Kid Rock put out. It's the 3rd CD she's been on. Sheryl, please do your own thing and let Kid Rock do his own music. I didn't mind the song that Sheryl Crown and Kid Rock did called Collide which had Bob Seger playing piano on it. Zac Brown came on to do a duet called Flying High which wasn't bad. Trace Adkins came on for background vocals on Rock Bottom Blues. I think my favorite duet was when Martina McBride and T.I. came on for the song Care with Kid Rock. Born Free shows 12 songs on the back, but there's a 13th track that is untitled that seems to be pretty good. You'll have to buy the CD to listen to the track.

Now about Sheryl Crow. Sweetheart, please move on and quite getting onto people's CD's. Kid Rock, the Loretta Lynn Tribute CD and a song with Hannah Montana. Hanna Montana? Are you serious? Can't you do better than that?

I heard on that Josh Groban released another CD. And Glee has put out a Christmas CD. I only know about Glee because I saw it. I almost took a picture of it to show people because I didn't want to believe it myself! Pink is putting out a Greatest Hits CD. Michael Jackson is having a CD put out, the first song Hold My Hand is a duet with Akon. From what I understand Michael Jackson recorded a lot of songs that he intended to use on each of his CD's and because of that I guess the could be more songs from Michael in our future. The man passes away and we end up with more songs. Jessica Simpson is in the process of recording another CD.

That's all from the Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker fan!


And that's all for tonight. That has been Miss Nicole's record review and comment.









No comments: