Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year

It's 10 below as I write this. My other half is sleeping away, getting ready to return home after spending a week here with me. I'm missing her and she's not gone yet.

2009 is now history, so is the first decade of this year. Ten years ago, I was celebrating New Year's in Dubuque with my best friend and his soon to be wife, ten years later, we bring 2010 in, with Nicole and I watching part of Inglorious Bastards while our hosts were passed out on the couch.

It's a new year people, and I have moved my music site over to blogspot and you can find it under R S Crabb Music Consortium. My Space was my home for 4 years but viewership was nonexistant and I got tired of waiting to get into the blogs. I still have dialup and My Space isn't dialup friendly.

Going to Coral Ridge Mall, I find that FYE will be closing their doors in a couple more weeks and I did find some cds of note for 40 percent off price. The music stores continue to close. After 35 years I have retired from reviewing new music but I still will continue to buy cds in the used and clarence bins. But for the first time in years I may have found that companion to spend quality time with and Nicole remains that unique person. Yeah she drives me crazy and some of the things she say I have to scratch my head but I love this woman beyond dreams.

2009 was a rough year but I hope that 2010 will be much better. Happy New Year!