Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Top Ten Of The Week-Sassy's Radio Daze

I ended up asking the person who runs the Top 10 everyweek what if I wanted to do a Top 10 that was songs I like to hear off the radio? Well my answer was, the Top 10 is what you like to listen to. So I decided to do a twist on the Top 10 for this week. I don't know the names of the cd's that the songs came from but if your nice maybe the owner of the Top 10 will be more than happy to share the names with you. The owner of the Top 10 is also the one and only Townedger, or as I like to call him sometimes is Crabby. Crabby has been a great friend for over 9 years now, seen him do the Top 10 for a long time, gave me great ideas to go check into. Maybe ya'll should get a hold of him to see what kind of music he might suggest. If it's Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker on the other hand, might stick with me, I can give that info out.
Hope ya'll enjoy.

1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
What girl doesn't want to have fun with her girlfriends or friends in general?

2. Smooth - Santana / Rob Thomas
I always liked the music whenever I hear this song. For a long time I didn't know Rob Thomas was on this song as well. Tells you how much I know.

3. Manic Monday - The Bangles
I think this is most of my Mondays. There's only one difference, I don't dream about Valentino. It's either Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly or my other half.

4. Lean On Me - Club Nouveau
I seen this movie with Morgan Freeman, went out and got the cd and ended up liking this song the most. Every time I hear this version it gets cranked up in the car going down the street.

5. Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
I wish there was more good Rock and Roll songs on the radio compared to what I keep hearing. If they could give me one solid hour on the one radio station I listen to on occasions I think I'd have a blast.

6. In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
I pretty enjoy any Phil Collins songs. I just like listening to this song a little more.

7. I Can't Dance - Genesis
I always got a charge out of this music video. Every time I hear this song on the radio I think music video and I start cracking up. It's cheap entertainment while driving on the freeways.

8. Freeze Frame - J. Geils Band
This is the one song that I remember hearing growing up. I like it just for the music, especially hearing the camera shutter sounds.

9. I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez / JaRule
One of the few songs I actually like by Jennifer Lopez. But it keeps me from changing the dial on the radio when it comes on.

10. Takin' Care of Business - B.T.O.
Yup, sounds like me Monday through Friday going into work minus me getting on the train to go into work. I can live without the last minute meetings at work though, but if we gotta do them we gotta do them.