Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When Bad Things Happen To Good People

I tend to be a old traditionist.

I have a old 1994 Corsica with a casette player but I have a trusty old Discman that has a adapter that can let me listen to cds. My brother, (God bless him) while working on a brakeline that broke, decided that I needed a upgrade and stuck a car player with a built in CD player to which was very nice of him.

Unfortly, the CD player sucks. I tried about five cds of varying quality and shape into the player and it didn't matter what CD was in there, it skipped on the first song, from a scratched up Waylon Jennings best of, to a Manfred Mann Cd that was brought new and a used copy of Delta Moon's last album. Each and every CD skipped on the first song.

Told my brother, nice effort but he should reconsider putting the cassette player back in the car.

I may be a old traditionist but I know what works.

No comments: