Friday, December 2, 2011

December Thoughts

Welcome to December.  The beginning of the ice age here.  To which anything can snow at any given time.  We didn't get much down at work but here at the Crabbhouse we had the white crap covering the ground.

Thanks everybody for your support and making November one of the three all time most viewed our blogs.  Best Of 2009 gathered some nice returns but psst folks there's a best of 2008 blog that needs your viewing too. And of the course The Brains still number 1 and continue to be number 1 in most viewed as well as your favorite Crabby blogs like My GF Thinks I should Blog More Often and Top Ten Sick Of Summer and me sick of seeing it in the top five all time blog.  Both of them really but folk do seem to take an interest in them.  The Beeker Street Notes have once again returned to the bottom 10 all time. 

Keef Hartley played drums for John Mayall and later his own band passed away.  He was 67.

And this little bit of info from Gibson.com http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/bono-voice-u2-1201-2011/

Boner aka Bono of U2 doesn't like to hear his voice on the radio?  Well hell, he'd better not listen to classic rock radio around here or the crap promoting KDAT since you can't escape his Pride or Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For or With or Without You.  I have the Joshua Tree on CD, but I have always bypassed those two overplayed tunes since I really don't see a need to hear them since they're on the radio somewhere in the world.  But then again Boner has always been a  hypocrite to me.  And yes, annoying on the radio too that's something that Me and Boner agree on.

Forthcoming:  The Best Of 2011, Guaranteed to be a top five contender.  Whenever I get around to writing it. 

No comments: