Monday, January 5, 2009

New year same.......

"After a long wait, your golden year has arrived, dear Aquarius! On January 5, Jupiter will enter Aquarius and crown you the celestial favorite, a title you have not held since 1997. What lies before you is a glorious year of good fortune. You will have good health, support from VIPs, a real shot at finding true love if you're single, and an opportunity to grasp your dream goal. We only get approximately seven of these magnificent years in a lifetime, and 2009 will be one of those shining years for you." Susan Miller's Astrology Zone

Oy vey! Does this mean that I'll finally get some this year. After all it's been over seven years...

So far this year hasn't started out so damn golden. Got another damn cold to start the year out and of course brings the damn hives under my pits and elsewhere. I hate getting sick, it always seems like that I'm breaking out in hives after a point. Thankfully, I haven't been coughing up a lung or blowing my snozz off. Perhaps the 5000 MG of Vitamin C pills and the 64 oz cup of Mountain Dew Orange may have something to do with that. Of course, I'm not the only one that's sick. The whole family is hacking and coughing too.

I fucking hate to get sick and you can always tell when I'm sick of things is when I drop a F bomb to the sentence. Wash your hands, wipe and spray everything down with Lysol and still some dumbass comes up and coughs all over you and then five minites of washing your hands still haven't change a thing. I was sick most of the the first three months of 2008 and we never did have a proper spring and summer due to continual rains and floods. And now first of the year I got the damn flu again with the fucking hives. Good God.

I have been keeping busy with other blogs and various places. Still getting rappers trying to be friends with me on My Space and I can't stand rap. Holler back y'all say, Yo, U suckas suck. About five emails from so called friends from Facebook. And I don't have Facebook and don't plan to. More spam from EBAY spambots trying to compromise my good standing there. Send it to Spoof and get no answer back. Screw em.

In chat the other weekend, I guess the head of that chat decided that this dood named Wolfie could come back and what does it matter to me or to him. He's bascially only there to bambooze the ladies and appently succeeded in doping one of them. So be it, as long as Wolfie behaves. The lady says that he's got a good sense of humor but if so, we never see it in the chatroom. Last time he called the whole room idiots and he got booted for a month. But he's back again. Like a rash. But that's not for me to say or think, the ones that know me best know what I do think.

My sinius is killing me tonight. Goddammed cold anyway but at least my nose isn't running like it was over the weekend. But I feel a bit better than yesterday. Must have been the OJ and the Mountain Dew Orange drink.

So this is going to be a shining year for me?!? So far it hasn't but we still got about 354 days left to improve on that............

PS
You have so much to look forward to, dear Aquarius! You have waited so long for a bit of luck. It's finally coming through to you! Spend the month thinking about how you can best use this dazzling, rare energy. Next month will be an even bigger and happier month for you. Just you wait till you see!