Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Freak In Today's Society

Twitter is a very interesting place to hang out when i get bored from playing Bejeweled and it's the only place I can chat with my significant other when I'm at work. I have music friends and Cubs fans that are on there but I also have about 70 percent left wing friends and about 20 percent from the right. I try not to talk politics as much as I try but something always will get me going and usually it comes from the right wing fools such as Newt Gingrich, the 2 timing scum that is thinking of running for president in 2012 and of course he's gotta make his presence known when he comes up here. Let's face it I hate the guy and most GOPers since they look after their own interests rather than mine. Tim Pawlenty? Put a 20 foot high fence on the Iowa Minnesota border and keep him out of here. Sarah Palin? Don't get me started. When somebody commands a big price tag to go see her in person, she's no better than any other money grubbing fool running for office. And of course my significant other loves it when I go on a triade about our very own, the out of touch Charles Grassley, who will win another term although Roxanne Conlin will give it her best. But while I sit there and pooh pooled the right, I'm not 100 percent liberal either. I can't stand Nancy Pelosi. We got a dufus for a governor here Chet Culver. People compared his handling of the 2008 CR Flood to Dubya's Katrina. And so to save us we have Terry Branstad running for Governor to which he was once Governor, and to which we have ads saying he cooked the books while governor. Oh yes, we have those fucking political ads running now till November which are worse than the rains that we have suffered through. Ridiclous.

While one of my rants I was giving the FU to Newt for his comments about the governor, I had some wiseass fire back with this meth induced comment.

that's right, you moron. Flood the market with another Hal million unemployed, trained killers.

Really dude, somebody needs to lay off the Red Bull and Liquid Plummer. Maybe his Location out in netland have these trained umemployed killers named Hal Millions ready to blow us away if we're not careful. Then again I thought I give this halfwit a chance to explain himself but he never did get back to me and finally had enough and blocked him. Can't argue with somebody who doesn't have a clue and enjoys a threesome with Sarah and Bristol.

But I got a responce from another Right Winger who didn't care about my comment about something other so I got at him and saying you're a conserative, a Sarah Palin fan and a Yankee fan, that's three strikes against you. But onlike the hotair that was Tomas P Warren, this guy had a sense of humor and he replied " I can't help it. I was born that way".

I did crack a smile and I wrote back that I liked his way of thinking although I disagreed with it. I forgot the last part to that but that's okay. About an hour later he wrote back and said "I'm a freak in today's society, gotta find the man dude. LOL. And for the first time, I finally met a conservative that actually sat down and talk to me straight, instead of the usual name calling. And he got me to thinking a little bit that I can see where they're coming from. Like myself he's working hard to keep what he's got, trying to provide for his son and do the best he can out of life, without begging for a handout. I have read some of his postings and while we disagree on a few things, I will defend his right to say them. I do look for 2 sides of the story and sometimes I get a little tired of the Obama lovers saying how great of a job he's doing (I think he's doing his best but the last couple months I have not been that big of a supporter). But I still think he's a better alternative than what the GOP brought up in the last election.

But what will stand out is the comment and Patrick S is right: that in this day and age most of us hard working Americans are "the freaks of Society". Who want to live the American Dream and not have to worry about the next five generations trying to pay off a damn debt that is out of this world. To try to teach our children between right and wrong and hope that they don't be stupid and write graffiti over God's Green Earth and get caught in the act. And live without government taking away all our freedoms.

The thing for me is that, I want our government to listen to us when it comes to the problems that we face, be it the weather, undocumented aliens, oil spills, hurricanes and not have to answer to Wall Street or the lobbyists out there. This is what I don't like about the Chuck Grassleys or the Nancy Pelosis of this congress. This is why I favored a two term limit so that the Good Old Boys don't keep getting elected and keep getting things their way. To keep jobs over here and not over seas or south of the border.

There I go again talking politics and getting myself in trouble. But I'll say this: To Patrick S. you're not the only freak in this society. So am I.

...now about those cowboys..... ;)