Thursday, February 25, 2010

All Things Considered-A Crabb Observation.

I'd Love To Change The World
But I Don't Know What To Do
So I'll Leave it up to you ....


When you're born into this planet, you don't realize how fucked up things are till you die and then once you passed you were pretty much powerless to change the world anyway.

On Twitter, there's a whole bunch of left wingers and right wingers tweeting up a storm and most of it has been pro and con of Obama. Sometimes I myself get caught up in the rhetoric and sometimes re tweet things that seem to strike a chord with me. I consider myself a mostly liberal but do have a conservative viewpoint. I do not think Obama is the second coming mind you, but at least he's trying to do his best. The big sticking point seems to be the health care reform that is going out there and Congress and trying to pass some kind of bill but I do not forsee Health Care Reform in my lifetime. Simply of the fact that the Republicans don't like this bill, but they don't seem to have a version of their own health care. I don't like most of them anyway, they seem to been bought out by the insurance lobbyists. And the only answer they have is NO.

On Twitter, I observe from what I see and sometimes what I comment or re tweet, I get things thrown at me in the twitter mailbag. And the biggest idiots that I have encountered are from Christian Conseratives who throw these barbs, but when I ask them what they think about the HCR, they throw more barbs without thoughts. Last week it was Miss Taliferro and this week it was from some Christian Conserative with this witty point "Some truly see what they want to" when it comes to HCR. (HCR meaning Health Care Reform)

Yes I truly see what I want to when it comes to this. What I see I don't like and in your case it'd be hard to explain it to you. I see Blue Cross Blue Shield raising rates from 385 to 515 dollars a month I don't like that. When I see our fearless Republican getting kickbacks from insurance companies and having his own personal health care I don't like that either. There has got to be something out there to curb these high insurance premiums because the rich elite will be able to afford them.

Seems to me that the ones who do crash the Crabb Twitter party are christian conseratives from texas, the worst kind it seems. Try to get them to talk about their take on health care reform and you'll get double talk. The female Ann Coulters of the world and they seem to originate from Texas. Told one of them to explain their position and convince me otherwise and she repiled What Do You Mean? Whattamean what do you mean, don't you have a solution to this and got the same answer in return. I guess English is not one of their better suits so you politely tell them to go on their way and leave me alone since basically it wasn't any of your fucking business in the first place.

I believe in Public Option, the right to choose health care providers in the way that you can afford it. I believe in birth control and safe sex. I also think that abortion should be the final solution. I don't believe in bringing unwanted children into the world to parents that won't or can't take of them. I believe there's a God and I believe God loves us all regardless or race, color, creed or being gay. I am not sold on Global Warming but I do believe we're in the begininngs of a new Ice Age, and that Mother Nature is sick and tired of the people bickering and fighting over their religious beliefs or politics; the two things that are causes of war and strife. I'm thinking the earthquakes, tornados, snowstorms, hurricanes, heavy rains, floods fires and tucsamis are Mother Nature's way of saying that she's in control of this Earth and if things don't change we'll be the fossil fuels of the next generation. And to that conserative christian woman living nice in her mansion in Texas, don't think that can happen; you never know when Mother Nature might drop a F5 Tornado in your yard, blowing whatever you had back to Kansas, or into the Gulf Of Mexico.

I also think both parties are to blame in terms of the stalemate of health care and actually it has been in place most of this century. I don't have a high regard of Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid but I don't either of Mitch the Bitch McConnell, Eric Cantor or Steve King, the douche from the other side of the state. Used to like Charles Grassley once upon a time, but I remember my mom writing him a letter and he never bothered to respond. I like Bruce Braley and Scott Brown, the new Mass. senator and think he'll do good things. I'm not a big fan of Chet Culver but think Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota is worthless. I might vote for Terry Branstad this November. Sometimes the Left Wingers on Twitter don't have their facts straight but most of them make better sense than the right wingers. I'm sure there are right wingers that do make valid points and hope to hear from them as well.

Fact remains is that Obama got elected by the popular vote. And the right wingers can't accept that. And a lotta folk voted for the lesser of the evils. But as Paul Harvey once said "self goverment can't work without self discipline" and congress cannot hold their budget. You cannot print more money, that wasn't the answer when Carter was president. To which then Ronald Reagan took over. And the end result is the beginning of what we have now.

The health care reform is mostly a joke and looking at it from this viewpoint I wouldn't want it. It would put a big burden on small business so I can see that from the right side of things, but on the left side I still believe that there should be credit for those who practice birth control. And I strongly believe in sex education. Plenty of it. The problem is once you discover sex or mastrabation, you don't go back to the days and not control the urge. Can't be done. The best way is to teach the young and tell them all before they find out and all of a sudden you become a grandparent before you want to.

Look it's simple. I love my country just as much as the right wing and my money spends just as good as theirs and I do pay my taxes. The problem remains Congress has this ME first attitude. And money talks, those who talk about changing things when they become congressmen can be bought out with the right amount of money. Maybe we should limit terms to two per person. Maybe there should be compromises from both sides but there isn't. There was a billboard somebody put up asking "how's that hope and change working for you?"

Well we're still hoping that change will come but I don't forsee it either. Piss enough people off and there'll be change back over to the right come November if things don't get going.

We'll return you back to your reglularly seducled music blog. I still to what I know, music. And hope we get somebody in congress that knows what to do too.