Sunday, March 21, 2010

on the subject of...Molly Hatchet, Movies, Bad drivers, Etc.

There's a new Molly Hatchet album coming out but if it is anything like their last album I'll pass. It hasn't been the same since Danny Joe Brown died and Bobby Ingram turned them into a hair metal band. Dave Hlubek returned as the sole original MH member so hopefully he'll smack some sense into Ingram and return it to the hard southern rock of years gone by.

My GF made a interesting blog about movie and movie remakes. I haven't gone to a movie since Star Trek and I still have a stack of DVDs to yet watch. I think Hollywood is so bankrupt for ideas that they're remaking remakes. You know a movie is going to suck when they show scenes of guy getting whacked in the nuts. Time Machine Hot Tub? Pass. At the rate they're going it will be a long time before I go back to the theater.

To the Van Diesel wannabe in that red sedan going down first avenue today, learn to fucking drive. There's a reason why there's the passing and slow lane, and it's not good practice to hang in my blind spot and when I pass you, you then speed up. Cocksuckers like you are the reason for road rage and you damn near got a 32 Oz Pepsi thrown into your lap. Too bad I didn't get your license plate number otherwise I'd post it for the world to see.

To the stupid bitch in the white car that turned in front of me.....last I checked I had the rightaway. It's not good practice to turn in front of people while you fucking yacking on the cellphone. There's a reason why you got flipped off. I just got my gray Corsica fixed due to an accident, learn to drive and stay off the damn cellphone snatchapple.

To the idiot couple at Half Priced Books tonight....If you have a crying baby, it's not good practice to have the Mother going up and down the record section while others trying to browse and have your other mistake running up and down the store while you think it's so cute. It's not. Watch your kids or better yet, keep them home so we don't have go deaf with their screaming. And to the fucktard talking loudly on the cellphone in there, go outside. You might think your important and such but like you and your wife, nobody cares and everybody gets annoyed when dealing with you and your little darlings running around the store. I know fucking well if I had children they would be behaving a helluva better than your brats. I also know they would be staying home if I was up at the bookstore.

Guess I will start preparing myself when I do the Mad City trip for I know there's more of them up there. Wish me luck.

And finally we give kudos to Northern Iowa who upset Kansas Saturday in the NCAA's and have a good chance of taking on Michigan State since The Spartans lost one of their star players due to a torn ACL. Also a shout out to the Iowa Women who finally defeated C Vivian Stringer for the first time she left Iowa for Rutgers. I'm sure after they play Stanford they'll be coming home but you gotta admire them for coming back after being 1-6 in the Big Ten before catching fire.

Sure I am diehard Hawkeye fan but I do support the other teams such as Northern Iowa or Iowa State.

This time out Go Panthers.

And BTW.. The Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling team won the NCAA Championship. Number one and undefeated. Them and the Women's team got us through a long winter and a very bad Men's team. Go Hawks.