Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss Madden

Out in the confines of the La Quinta Inn in Mesa I'm missing out on celebrating somebody's 40th birthday.

Sonya and I go way back to the early years of being in the printing and scanning area of the old NCS in Iowa City and have been good friends for the past 15 plus years. And then made the trip up to CR to where we are today.



Always a cheerful person with a smile on her face 99 percent of the time words cannot describe how fun it is been knowing her for all these years.  Recently she celebrated her anniversary with Jason, one of the best guys that I have known over the years.  They really do make a good couple.

But since I can't be there in person to celebrate (we'll do that when I get back)  I want to wish Sonya a happy 40th.  All the best!